The mission of the College of Humanities Academic Advising Center is to support students in discovering their academic potential and to foster personal development through lifelong learning.
COH academic advisors believe advising is a partnership between an advisor and a student and recommend that humanities students schedule an advising appointment at least once a semester. At your advising appointment you can expect that your advisor will be able to:
- Answer your General Education questions
- Help you understand UA and COH academic policies and procedures
- Approve dual enrollment credit from another institution or credit through the AP Advanced Placement, CLEP College Level Examination or the IB International Baccalaureate programs
- Assist you with course selection
- Refer you to the appropriate student services and programs when needed